This course will ease you the preparation for CBAP certification while explaining BABOK (BABOK – Business Analysis Book of Knowledge) on Knowledge Areas needed to master certain level of certification. Primary BABOK goal is to define Business Analysis tasks and to suggest use of best practices.
Course consists of presentations, demonstrations and certification examples. Course uses English terminology and follows last BABOK v3.0 version.
- to get familiar with BABOK defined Knowledge Areas,
- to learn about techniques and tools recommended by BABOK,
- to learn how to develop your own certification preparation technique,
- to explain how to apply for the exam and how examination process looks like.
Main course chapters
- How to get certified – how to apply for the exam, what are prerequisites and deadlines
- Basic terms and concepts – learn about basic terms and concepts defined by BABOK
- Knowledge Areas – every area explains in detail tasks that are part of that area, task elements and task inputs and outputs. For each area we explain techniques and methods used and also which stakeholders are involved in delivery, directly or indirectly. After each area is covered there are exam questions from that area.
o Planning and monitoring
o Elicitation and collaboration
o Strategy analysis
o Requirement analysis and design definition
o Requirements life cycle management
o Solution evaluation
This course is prepared for Business Analysis experts who want to apply for Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) and/or Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) certification and for other BA that want to enlarge their Business Analysis knowledge according to Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com or apply online.