Communication in consulting
The nature of most consulting jobs involves constant communication with colleagues and clients on all levels of hierarchy, from production workers to board members, the need for excellent presentation skills, negotiating skills, the ability to forge open and lasting relations, and many other communication skills.
To a significant extent, the success of the consultant and the company he represents depends on these skills, on conscious planning to build relations and impressions on the client, and a very broad understand of the job of a consultant.
This program is designed for employees of companies that don’t have a consultant training program, but who work as consultants, forming a quality perception of the work a consultant does and educating them in all the skills that are necessary for successful and high-quality work. The training will adapt to the area and method of work of the training group.
Course attendants will learn:
- what it means to be a consultant, the expected forms of behavior and work method;
- success factors in the job of a consultant;
- to understand clients, their needs, and their way of thinking;
- business communication basics;
- to analyze their own current communication strategy;
- to plan the future communication strategy with clients;
- to do a communication profile on the clients and approach them in an appropriate way;
- to build trust and openness in relations with clients;
- to learn to handle usual communication situations in practice through play;
- the role and analysis of situations;
- communication ethics.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.