Introduction to Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Basic terms and concepts of data warehousing and business intelligence
- Architecture, processes, infrastructure and technologies of the DW/BI system
- The course consists of a presentation, demonstration, and exercises for attendants.
Suggested audience: business analysts, SW and data architects, database administrators, software development engineers.
The aims of the education program are the following:
- to introduce the attendants with the basics of business intelligence systems based on data warehousing;
- to explain the technology, architecture, and methodology of data warehousing development;
- to define the roles and responsibilities of team members in charge of establishing a business intelligence system.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.