Development Web services – concepts, development, implementation
DURATION 2 Days
The purpose of this course is for the participants to get acquainted with the concepts of Web Services.
The course alongside the theory offers plenty of practical examples and exercises.
- Introduction to Web Services (service and web service as a term, examples, types and usage of web services)
- Set of basic standards for realization of W3C Web Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
- Transport protocols for Web Services (HTTP, JMS)
- Creating Web Services (development principles, examples and exercises)
- Creating clients for Web Services (client development principles, examples and exercises)
- Deployment of Web Services
- “Quality of service” Web Service standards (security, transactions, basic profile)
- The role of Web Services in the SOA world (SOA, ESB)
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com.