The course alongside the theory offers plenty of practical examples and exercises.
- Introduction to Web Services (service and web service as a term, examples, types and usage of web services)
- Set of basic standards for realization of W3C Web Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
- Transport protocols for Web Services (HTTP, JMS)
- Creating Web Services (development principles, examples and exercises)
- Creating clients for Web Services (client development principles, examples and exercises)
- Deployment of Web Services
- “Quality of service” Web Service standards (security, transactions, basic profile)
- The role of Web Services in the SOA world (SOA, ESB)
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.