- Introduction to service architecture and Web services
- Types of Web services and architectural styles of WS- * and REST
- Serialization of Java objects in XML format
- Specifying data structure using XML schema definitions
- SOAP standard and SOAP message structure
- Web service description using WSDL
- Contract-last SOAP Web service implementation
- Creating client for the SOAP web service using Apache CXF
- WebMVC Spring framework architecture for Web services
- Creating a REST web service on the Spring framework
- JSON format and serialization from Java
- Writing a REST client for Web services in Java
Developers who would like to learn or expand their Web services knowledge.
The course contains detailed programming exercises, and is intended for engineers with experience in Java programming.
Duration: 2 days
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.