CROZ has been named as ‘One to Watch’ in Europe in a list of business excellence published by the European Business Awards sponsored by RSM.
CROZ was chosen as it demonstrates exceptional achievement in one of the 12 European Business Awards’ categories and reflects the programme’s core values of innovation, success and ethics.
The ‘Ones to Watch’ for 34 countries across Europe can be found at www.businessawardseurope.com.
Last year, CROZ was awarded by Ruban d’Honneur prize in the category of companies with revenue up to 25 million euros.
“We were very proud that CROZ has been recognized as one of the top 10 companies in Europe in this category, especially if we take into consideration the fact that 30 000 companies were in the competition.” – said Vedrana Miholić, director of sales at CROZ.
She continued: “The fact that we are on Ones to Watch list this year is a great compliment for us! European Business Awards competition was great experience and it helped us in better positioning in foreign markets. Although we now have the chance to compete in one of the 12 categories of the European Business Awards to become a National Winner in their country, we decided to let this opportunity to the other nominees from Croatia and not to compete. Congratulations to all Croatian companies and good luck with the rest of competition.”
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards, Europe’s largest cross-sector business competition, said: “We wanted to recognise more widely the many incredible business success stories from across Europe.”
He continued: “The talent, dedication and innovation at the heart of these companies creates jobs and opportunity, and is what drives their country’s prosperity. The ‘Ones to Watch’ lists will set a benchmark of success for the European business community.”
The Awards Categories for 2017-2018:
- The RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
- The Award for Innovation
- The Award for International Expansion
- The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
- The New Business of The Year Award
- The Workplace and People Development Award
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award
- The Digital Technology Award
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 – 25M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M – 150M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150 +
For more information about the competition please go to www.businessawardseurope.com