IBM’s mainframe technology has been the highest point of technology for over forty years, which can be seen in many computer centers around the world that use mainframe as their central server.
CROZ’s experts in this field have had many years of experience and have completed numerous large projects that cover a myriad of services, from simple implementations to more complex integration projects.
The services of CROZ in the area of mainframe technology cover:
- planning and setup for installation of the latest zEnterprise processors
- installation and customization of z/OS and z/VM operating systems and related subsystems (JES2, RACF, DFSMS, VTAM, TCPIP, HSM, OAM, RMM, USS)
- installation and customization of products on z/OS, such as CICS, DB2, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQ Broker, WebSphere Application Server, Business Process Manager, etc.
- consultancy services and implementation of SOA solutions on the mainframe platform
- services in the development of new and upgrading of existing mainframe applications
- COBOL, PL/I, JAVA/JEE development
- JAVA-BATCH customization
- VAG-COBOL to EGL-COBOL and/or EGL-JAVA migration
- implementation of IBM Tivoli Omegamon XE and ITCAM monitoring tools on the z/OS and their integration with the ITM platform
- installation and customization of Linux to the zEnterprise mainframe server
- consultancy services in projects of server consolidation on the zVM/zLinux platform
- Implementation of Parallel Sysplex technology on the z/OS, including the appropriate solutions for DB2 (Data Sharing), CICS (CICSPlex), WebSphere MQ (Queue Sharing), etc.
- consultancy services for capacity planning and performance analyses
- support services in daily running of the z/OS operating system and other subsystems and products
- incident support in dealing with a troubleshoot or failure
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.