IBM’s mainframe technology is the top computer technology for almost a decade, as evidenced by the numerous computer centers around the world using the mainframe as a central server. CROZ has over 15 highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in IBM mainframe technology.
CROZ experts in this area have done many big projects in Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia and on the Middle East, covering services from simple implementations to more complex integration projects.
The services of CROZ in the area of mainframe technology cover:
- planning and setup for installation of the latest z Systems processors
- installation and customization of z/OS and z/VM operating systems and related subsystems (JES2, RACF, DFSMS, VTAM, TCPIP, HSM, OAM, RMM, USS)
- installation and customization of products on z/OS, such as CICS, DB2, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQ Broker, WebSphere Application Server, Business Process Manager, etc.
- consultancy services and implementation of SOA solutions on the mainframe platform
- services in the development of new and upgrading of existing mainframe applications
- COBOL, PL/I, JAVA/JEE development
- JAVA-BATCH customization
- VAG-COBOL to EGL-COBOL and/or EGL-JAVA migration
- implementation of IBM Tivoli Omegamon XE and ITCAM monitoring tools on the z/OS and their integration with the ITM platform
- installation and customization of Linux to the zEnterprise mainframe server
- consultancy services in projects of server consolidation on the zVM/zLinux platform
- Implementation of Parallel Sysplex technology on the z/OS, including the appropriate solutions for DB2 (Data Sharing), CICS (CICSPlex), WebSphere MQ (Queue Sharing), etc.
- consultancy services for capacity planning and performance analyses
- support services in daily running of the z/OS operating system and other subsystems and products
- incident support in dealing with a troubleshoot or failure
More information about mainframe technologies are availabe here.