The professional management of projects requires a disciplined approach to ensure that the agreed benefits will be realised and the role of the project manager is vital to achieve the success of a project. This 5-days course will introduce you to the principles, concepts and practices of the efficient project management in dynamic and changing project environments. Through practical exercises you will learn different methods, tools and techniques that will enable you to put project management principles to work at your own organizations regardless of the project approach. Whether the project life cycle is predictive or agile, you will be able to recognize and apply the optimal project management approach. You will also get important guidelines for further development of your PM skill set in order to stay competitive and relevant.
Read more in detail on how this course instructor Irena Šporer Jurišević sees modern project management: Project Management is agile…and kicking
Certificate of Completion will be provided which could be enclosed to the exam application of the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certificate. Please note that PMP® candidates will need additional resources to prepare for the exam.
Project team members, Junior Project Managers, Project Sponsors, Product Owners, Junior-level Product Managers, Programmers, Designers, Testers, Software engineers, Executives, Business Owners, Business Analysts
1. Project Management Introduction, Project Fundamentals
2. Project Participants
3. The Process Groups
4. Project Initiation and Planning
5.Plan and Define Project Scope, Validate and Control Scope
6. Develop the Project Schedule, Control the Project Schedule
7. Creating a Project Budget
8. Planning and Risk Management
9. Integration management
10. Planning Quality Management, Manage and Control Quality
11. Plan and Acquire Resources, Develop and Manage Resources
12. Plan and Manage Communications
13. Planning Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management
14. Managing Project Work
15. Procurement management
16. Monitoring Performance
17. Transitioning or closing a project
For inquiries regarding courses please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.