Struggling with transforming enterprise organizations?
In 0800-DEVOPS #27: Transforming enterprise organizations, Ivan Krnić welcomed two guests – Michael Heiβ, a cloud-computing business leader from ARS, and Krešimir Musa, CTO from CROZ. Both ARS and CROZ offer consulting services in the area of cloud-native and DevOps. Therefore, this episode approaches challenges traditional organizations face when transitioning to the fast-pacing cloud-native world.
- why is continuous digitization a necessity
- how to support clients in the state of transition
- how salami explains transaction expectations
- why the ”never touch a running system” policy hurts you
- what are the fundamental concepts that enterprise organizations are trying to achieve today
- why you should utilize Wardley mapping
- what are some typical patterns organizations successfully use in this digital transformation
- do you really know how to experiment?
To find out how to successfully transform traditional enterprise organizations in a fast-pacing cloud-native world, leave us your e-mail address, and we will have a full discussion by Michael Heiss, Ivan Krnić and Krešimir Musa delivered directly to your inbox. Don’t miss out!
*The document is in German.
A popular sociotechnical newsletter covering topics of technical excellence, organizational improvements and productivity.