Kubernetes is the industry approved platform for growing a Cloud Native strategy. Spring (Boot) has always encouraged developers to leverage the tools/technologies that best solves their business use cases.
In this training, we will bring both worlds together so that you as a Spring (boot) developer can take ownership of your code from development to production. We will look at some best practices/patterns on how to containerize your Spring Boot application & run it on a Kubernetes cluster. We will also look at how you can integrate your Spring Boot app with Kubernetes.
This is an intensive, hands-on training, every student will get access to a Kubernetes cluster to complete the labs.
By the time the training is over, you will have a good understanding of how Spring Boot & Kubernetes work hand in hand and you will have bridged some of the gaps between Dev & Ops.
What you’ll learn
By the end of the training, you will learn:
- Design principles of Cloud Native apps
- Why is Kubernetes the industry approved platform & how does Spring Boot fit in?
- Containerize Spring Boot applications
- Deploy Spring Boot applications on Kubernetes
- Spring Boot configuration in Kubernetes
- Spring Boot application lifecycle in Kubernetes
- Visibility & Observability
On-site, Live Online
English, Spanish, Catalan
29-30 March, 2021
28-29 June, 2021
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com.