Today modern architecture systems use different databases to upgrade functionalities which can not be efficiently resolved using traditional relational databases. Here come the polyglot persistence databases designed for special customer cases.
The goal of this education is to become familiar with architectures and concepts of polyglot persistence databases. Besides the theoretical part participants will get practical experience working with customer cases using Neo4J, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Participants will become familiar with:
- Graph, key-value, column-oriented and document databases
- Key customer cases
- Best practices
- Software and Data Engineers and Developers
- Software and Data Architects
- Differences between relational and NoSQL databases
- Use Cases
NoSQL database types
Introduction to MongoDB (high level)
Introduction to MongoDB, Cassandra and Neo4J
- Distributed database on commodity hardware
Topics (theory and exercises)
- Schema design
- Config file
- Replica set
- Majority read write
Duration: 2 days
Prerequisite for NoSQL course: Basic knowledge of database concepts, and basic programming knowledge.