Put your data in use!
The biggest question for many businesses today is not how to get data, but what to do with the overwhelming sea of information available.
Old-fashioned BI systems are being transformed into modern business analytics platforms, driven by recent business and IT trends. Real-time management requirements (Sensor and Streaming Data, Internet of Things) and polyglot persistence approach (NoSQL, DWH Appliance, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning) are major cornerstones of this paradigm shift.
CROZ team is specialized in the methodology and concepts of modern data management and architecture. We will help you build and grow your business analytics platform. It will be based on modern polyglot architecture and will be able to support predictive analysis, datamining, social and cognitive analytics – whatever your business expects and needs. We can also help you build new insights from your existing data by tracking down patterns and using implied information in it.
Big Data can become fairly useless if the most important information are not boiled down into useful insights. Distilled from the vast amounts of data, these insights are used to help fuel significant business decisions and company strategies. This is where the true value of Big Data lays.
Data Engineering Services We Perform
- Developing complete end-to-end Data Pipelines
- Ingesting Data from various sources into desired destinations
- Managing various file format conversions
- Performing Data Transformations
- Performing Data Cleansing
- Maintaining Data Integrity
- Developing Data Models
- Performing ETL and/or ELT jobs
- Enriching Data for downstream Analytical Purposes
- Performing Data Analytics
- Performance Tuning
Data Engineering Technologies We Work With
- Apache Spark
- Hadoop (Hortonworks, Cloudera)
- IBM Change Data Capture (CDC)
- ETL (IBM Information Server, Informatica, Talend)
- and many others…