Moodle to the rescue: fastest and easiest way to implement eLearning now
In these challenging times companies have accelerated their digital transformation in some ways and made remote working and learning possible in a matter of days.
This is why eLearning platforms are back in focus as an ‘S.O.S.’ tool. Mass emails are just not enough to ensure efficient, trackable and easy to use one-to-many and two-way communication.
You need an e-learning platform if you have the need to:
- help employees to faster adapt to working remotely
- ensure employees are better connected by tracking internal culture (community, polls…)
- inform employees with new rules, regulations and laws on a regular basis
- make sure employees have required certificates or are still advancing their skills regularly
- ensure focus on business activity and business continuity
Use this opportunity for quick and simple internal improvement, use eLearning as a tool to better adapt to remote working or choose one of the courses from our eLearning collection!
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Learning Environment) is the most widespread open-source LMS (Learning Management System) platform in the world. The Platform is used on over 151,000 registered e-learning systems by over 193 million users in 240 countries globally.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will gladly answer all your questions, give you a presentation or a demo of how a modern e Learning system can help your company now.