The course provides an overview of some of the basic packages and tools in Java’s standard application development kit (JDK), as well as those that are not part of the standard kit, but are used as good practice in all Java development projects.
Who should attend:
– beginners in Java programming who have mastered the basics of the language itself
– participants with more Java experience who need to fill in knowledge gaps or refresh it
- Overview of Java’s Ecosystem: Language, JVM, Libraries and Tools
- Apache Maven build, project organization, dependency management
- Types of testing, JUnit 5
- Mocking tools, Mockito
- Logging packages, Log4J2
- New features of Java 8: lambda expressions, Optional
- Working with time: java.util.Date and java.time API
- Google Guava: preconditions, collections, caches
- String utilities, regular expressions
- Concurrent programming: thread safety, thread-safe wrappers, concurrent utilities
- Streams and parallel streams
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.