Development Object Oriented Programming and Java Programming Language – part 1
DURATION 1 Day
The first part of the course includes an introduction to object-oriented programming and the Java language basics.
This course covers:
- Introduction to basic object oriented programming principles
- Write, compile, and run a simple Java program
- Write, compile, and run a simple Java program using development tool Eclipse
- Basic elements of Java programming language
- Operators and associations
- Access modificators and other modificators
- Type conversion (casting)
- Flow control (conditions and loops)
- Classes and objects
- Implementation hiding
- Polymorphism, interfaces and abstract classes
- Inner classes
- java.lang.* package details
- Object collections
- Recommendations for working in Eclipse
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY TO COURSE
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com or apply online.