During this course, participants will become familiar with the principles, techniques and tools that will allow them to organize and use their time adequately and effectively. At the same time, they will learn how to avoid ,,robotization” and keep their personal and professional creativity.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the difference between employment and efficiency
- Effectively establish personal goals
- Effectively plan their time
- Independently recognize and correct ,,bugs” in time managment
- Prioritize tasks
- Effectively organize the execution of their tasks based on their priorities
- Effectively delegate tasks
- Recognize the real causes of stress
- Apply adequate strategies and techniques for stress management
- Develop a customised time management system based on one’s natural rhythm of work and focused on quality and creativity
The course will be conducted through numerous interactive presentations, exercises and examples from everyday life.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.