Sales strategy and tactics
Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Specialist, Sales Assistant – what exactly does this person do, what is his role, and how should he do that job? The answers to these questions are different in almost any organization, but anyone involved in the sales process should be informed of those principles.
Basically speaking, sales in most industries do not boil down to exchanging goods and services for money, but involve a quality and healthy relationship with the client, taking into account the needs of both sides and resulting in mutual pleasure.
This training program is intended for sales staff in high-value service and product industries and it offers them a sales methodology based on the needs of the client. It enables them to create successful offers, to develop a winning sales strategy with each client, and to develop a relationship with key user employees, including top management.
Course attendants will learn:
- to define their role and behavior in the sales process;
- to create quality and long-lasting relations with users;
- to analyze the user’s situation, to understand all the variables that affect the profitability of the users, and to communicate with the users through these variables;
- to create new user value through their products and services;
- to communicate with users focusing on their critical initiatives and success factors;
- to understand the rules of communication and the power structures on all management levels;
- to develop a communication plan and a sales strategy;
- to be able to search for relevant information from teams in their own organization;
- to be able to make use of the basic negotiating and influencing skills.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com.