Communication with groups of people and presentation skills make one of the elementary components of business literacy and business success. Good presentation of an idea will make that idea appealing. Bad presentation of an idea, on the other hand, can permanently halt its realization. Education without a high-quality trainer, who is not capable of knowledge transfer in a structured and effective manner, can in no way be of quality. How to present a product so as to be accepted by the target group?
Training attendees will learn both in theory and practice how to:
- get over your fear of public performance
- make a desired impression in the first 90 seconds
- communicate with the audience
- categorize presentation’s contents in a quality manner
- adapt your presentation to the needs of the audience
- answer unpleasant questions
- effectively use PowerPoint
- control all segments of non-verbal communication
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com or apply online.