This one day awareness course opens more questions than it answers, but that’s the nature of agile mindset. We’ll go through the basic ideas of agile and lean, and how to fit them into your daily work. We’ll use metaphors and highly interactive activities to introduce the concepts, and to connect them to your workplace. Be ready to move some furniture around, play balls and work with your colleagues on various tasks. You’ll even be assigned a homework!
The course itself is an example of a product or service implemented in an agile way, so watch carefully how the coaches deliver the content to you.
Participants understand the key principles in applying agile mindset in their own work, and the work of the people they are managing or working with.
– Middle management
– Team leaders
– Anyone who interacts with agile teams
Understanding the crucial concepts in order to understand agile way of working:
– Process control
– Iterations and Increments
– Benefits of focused team work
– Difference between traditional and modern, knowledge based types of work
– Agile Myths and Facts
Agile principles in real world:
– Their applicability in various contexts
– Where’s Design Thinking in all this?
– Agile Manifesto
How an agile organization works?
– Managing portfolio of products and services in an agile way.
– Product/Service lifecycle explained, and where agile principles and frameworks fit in.
Various approaches to introducing agile way of working:
– Why focused, co-located teams are the best approach
– How to deal with distributed teams
– How to deal with Business as Usual (BAU)
– How to deal with traditional (waterfall) planning
Applying the learnings in your daily work
– What of the learnings will you, The Attendee, apply in your daily works, starting tomorrow?
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com or apply online.