Assertive Communication and Conflict management
DURATION 2 Days
Consistent use of the principles for assertive communication yields a healthy working environment which minimizes conflict and stressful situations.
An assertive style helps make communication more effective, open and authentic. It enables long-term development of a partnership, development of one’s self-confidence and achieving a win-win solution whereby satisfying both parties. Consistent use of the principles for assertive communication yields a healthy working environment which minimizes conflict and stressful situations.
Participants will learn:
- How to deepen their perception of everyday business communication
- How to advocate for their interests and the interests of their department or team in an adequate, confident and communicatively healthy way
- A basic model for assertiveness and basic ego status through which the behavior of others in the communication process can be classified and the communication process can be directed accordingly in the desired direction.
- Models, messages and styles of assertive communication which can be used in order to increase the effectiveness of your communication, especially in situations where communication is difficult.
- Deal with others’ criticism or aggressive behavior
- How to give criticism or bad news
- How to say ”no” in an assertive way
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.