Communication is our connection to the world, the basic tool we use to achieve our goals, to form life and business situations, and to create an image of ourselves to others. Knowing the basic laws of communication processes is the basis and prerequisite for the development of other business communication skills. A lack of quality communication causes many issues in the business world – misunderstandings, horizontally and vertically strained relations among employees, miscommunications, lack of understanding, and many others.
Problems arise since we spend most of the time during communication treading the surface, the topics and content, whereas the greatest part of the communication process takes place at psychosocial levels that are rarely made aware, where the real desires and motives, liking and disliking, fear, tolerance, acceptance, emotions, closeness, status of the collocutor, a feeling of safety and trust and many others are immensely important.
This training course offers knowledge and experience of quality communication, where information, opinions, and attitudes are communicated in a complete and healthy manner, respecting the attitudes, beliefs, and specific qualities of all parties in the communication process.
Attendants will learn:
- what communication channels are and how to manage them;
- how to develop trust and open relations in a business environment;
- to recognize and understand other people’s motivation;
- to have a better understanding of the behavior of others based on the theory of communication styles;
- to employ active listening in the business environment;
- to effectively convey messages in the business environment;
- to manage difficult communication situations and to manage conficts;
- the basics of influencing in communication;
- the laws and practice of non-verbal communication, with emphasis on the business environments.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at email@example.com.
For all inquiries regarding education, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.